The Masgutova Method® is a set of programs focused on the restoration and maturation of primary movements, reflexes, coordination systems, skills for optimal performance of natural mechanisms, developmental processes, brain functioning, and sensory-motor integration. The Masgutova Method® is oriented on the stimulation of reflex patterns in order to awaken natural, genetic motor resources, self-regenerating strength of motor memory and sensory-motor coherence. This achievement innately carries the implication of the fulfillment of all potentials within movement abilities and learning skills.
The Mission of the Svetlana Masgutova Educational Institute® Neuro-sensory-motor Reflex Integration, LLC is to provide children and adults reliable knowledge and safe tools for the use of natural, genetic motor resources to facilitate successful neuro-sensory-motor development and joyful learning.
ANATOMY AND NEUROPHYSIOLOGY BASIS OF THE MNRI®
This 24-hour class will give a brief introduction on how anatomy and neurophysiology knowledge is used in the Masgutova Method® programs aimed at effects the functioning of the neurosensorimotor reflex integration used. It also shows the structure of this traditional knowledge in unique application to reflex integration concept
Andrew Boldyrev, MD, Elvin Akhmatov, MD. Ph.D., Svetlana Masgutova, Ph.D.
4. Describe the following as part of the upper body Osteology system to support the Masgutova Method:
5. Describe the following as part of the lower body Osteology system to support the Masgutova Method:
6. Discuss the Osteology system and its development in utero and infancy with the following:
7. Discuss Arthrology as the science of joints and links of segments of the body and its support for neurosensorimotor reflex integration.
8. Describe the types of joints in the Arthrology systems and their functions in movement system.
9. Explain how ligaments in human body and Ligament Guard Response effect neurosensorimotor reflex integration.
10. Discuss skeletal trunk connections, spinal connections and spinal connections biomechanics and movements for postural control.
11. Explain the Atlas vertebra’s biomechanics and movements and its connections and the functions of the spine.
12. Discuss the Thorax connections, rib cage biomechanics and movements as it relates to their role in breathing reflexes functions.
13. Explain the upper limb connections, biomechanics and movements and their effect on the sternoclavicular joint, acromioclavicular joint, shoulder joint, elbow joint, and wrist joints.
14. Explain the Lower limb connections, biomechanics and movements and their effect on the pelvic connections, sacroiliac joint, coxofemoral joint, knee joint, and foot joints.
15. Describe how the Atlas vertebra affects embryologic, and development of joints and motor development.
16. Explain Myology as the science of muscle, fascia, tendons fibers and descending pathways of a reflex circuit.
17. Discuss how Myology effects embryologic development of joints and motor development.
18. Explain how the following are used during reflex integration:
19. Describe how the neuroanatomy of the following effect MNRI reflex arch:
20. Explain the physiology behind neurosensorimotor reflex integration including:
21. Describe the Neurophysiology of the Masgutova Method including:
22. Explain how superficial, proprioceptive, interoceptive sensitivity affects pain, protective reflexes and reflex circuits.
23. Discuss the physiology of higher mental functions including behavior, cortex, brain activation, emotions, cognitive functions, executive functions, and conscious and unconscious decision making.
24. Analyze the role of reflex circuit/s in the development of higher mental functions.
Financial Disclosure: Dr. Svetlana Masgutova receives a stipend based upon an enrollment percentage.
Non-financial Disclosure: Dr. Svetlana Masgutova is co-owner of SMEI, however, she receives no profit from this ownership status. Income is only derived from her work at Courses, Family Conferences, Clinics and Administrative Duties.
No relevant relationship exists.
Course Disclosure: The Svetlana Masgutova Educational Institute has developed and patented a licensed technology trademarked as MNRI®. Because there are no other like-kind products available, course offerings will only cover information that pertains to the effective and safe use of the above-named products. This presentation will focus exclusively on MNRI® and will not include information on other similar or related products or services.
Special Needs Requests: If you require special accommodations, please notify SMEI at email@example.com at the time of registration so that needed accommodations can be made prior to the course.
Course Completion Requirements: This course is not approved for partial credit. Participants must attend the course in its entirety to receive continuing education units.
Speech Language Pathologists, Speech Language Pathologist Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants, Nurses, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Educators, Psychologists, Physicians, Massage Therapists, Mental Health Counselors, Other Health Care Providers, Parents.
Courses are subject to cancellation due to lack of minimum required participants registered for the course within 21 days of the course start date. Full refunds will be issued if the course is canceled due to the low number of attendees.
We recommend that attendees who will be flying do not purchase their flight until after the 21 day window has elapsed to avoid a nonrefundable circumstance with the airline. SMEI is not liable for any ticket costs related to the course being canceled. SMEI is not liable for any costs related to transportation (airline tickets, train, taxi, etc) due to the cancellation of an event.
Participants who wish to transfer registration and payment to another SMEI course may do so up to 21 days prior with no penalty. If within the 21 days, a 10% administration fee will be charged.
* A 2.5% transaction fee (processing fee) will be withheld on all refunds that were processed using credit card/Pay Pal. If a participant wishes the refund to be paid directly to their account via credit card/Pay Pal, the participant will be charged an additional 2.5% transaction fee (processing fee). Refund by check is available upon request. For questions contact us.
Course Hours: 24
CEUs: This course is offered for 2.4 ASHA CEUs
(Introductory level, Professional area)
This course is offered for 2.4 AOTA CEUs / 24 Contact Hours
(Introductory level; Occupational Therapy Process: Evaluation, Intervention)
CE Hours: This course is offered for 24 NCBTMB CE Hours