Course Hours: 6
CE Hours: This course is offered for 6 NCBTMB CE Hours
The Masgutova Method® is a set of programs focused on the restoration and maturation of primary movements, reflexes, coordination systems, skills for optimal performance of natural mechanisms, developmental processes, brain functioning, and sensory-motor integration. You can read more about Reflexes and MNRI HERE.
Watch an overview of how MNRI works
The Mission of the Svetlana Masgutova Educational Institute (SMEI) is to provide health, wellness and educational professionals, parents, and caregivers with non-invasive techniques to address maturational, developmental, and life challenges.
MNRI® Introduction to Reflex Neuromodulation for Concussion Recovery explores the definition
of concussion and the spectrum of traumatic brain injuries (TBI), the causes, types and severity
of TBI, and the effects of TBI on neurodevelopment and learning. Students will learn to recognize
the signs of concussion and explore the MNRI® concept related to recovery from post concussion
and will learn MNRI® techniques for post-concussion recovery.
PART A. PRERECORDED THEORY
Minds Lecture has this theory and serves as a prerequisite for the 1-day Concussion Class,
containing the following information:
PART B. ONLINE CLASS PRACTICAL INFORMATION AND PRACTICUM
The student will get the knowledge and train their abilities to:
- discuss definition of concussion and the spectrum of traumatic brain injuries
- describe the causes, types and severity of traumatic brain injuries
- discuss the effects of traumatic brain injury on neurodevelopment and learning
- recognize discuss signs and symptoms of concussion
- describe the potential effects and sequelae of concussion on neurophysiology and reflex functions
- explain the MNRI concept related to recovery from post-concussion
- demonstrate 3-5 MNRI® techniques for post-concussion recovery
Hourly AgendaHour 1
Financial Disclosure: Dr. Svetlana Masgutova receives a stipend based upon an enrollment percentage.
Non-financial Disclosure: Dr. Svetlana Masgutova is co-owner of SMEI, however, she receives no profit from this ownership status. Income is only derived from her work at Courses, Family Conferences, Clinics and Administrative Duties.
Course Disclosure: The Svetlana Masgutova Educational Institute has developed and patented a licensed technology trademarked as MNRI®. Because there are no other like-kind products available, course offerings will only cover information that pertains to the effective and safe use of the above-named products. This presentation will focus exclusively on MNRI® and will not include information on other similar or related products or services.
Special Needs Requests: If you require special accommodations, please notify SMEI at email@example.com at the time of registration so that needed accommodations can be made prior to the course.
Course Completion Requirements: Full attendance is required to receive a certificate of completion and any available credit hours or CEUs.
Speech Language Pathologists, Speech Language Pathologist Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants, Nurses, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Educators, Psychologists, Physicians, Massage Therapists, Mental Health Counselors, Other Health Care Providers, Parents.
Online courses are subject to cancellation due to lack of minimum required participants registered for the course within 2 days of the course start date. Full refunds will be issued if the course is canceled due to the low number of attendees.
Participants who wish to transfer registration and payment to another
SMEI course may do so up to 5 days prior with no penalty. If within the
5 days, a 10% administration fee will be charged.
*Participant must have selected the course they wish to transfer to at the time of the request. All refunds will be held until the transfer course has been selected.
* A 2.5% transaction fee (processing fee) will be withheld on all refunds that were processed using credit card/PayPal. If a participant wishes the refund to be paid directly to their account via credit card/PayPal, PayPal may also charge the participant an additional 2.5% transaction fee (processing fee). Refund by check is available upon request. For questions contact us.