MNRI Professional Membership Levels
SMEI is pleased to offer three levels of professional membership:
- Course Participant: this membership is available for any individual who has taken at least one course.
- Licensed MNRI® Core In Training*: This membership is reserved for those enrolled in the SMEI Core Specialist Training Program.
- Licensed MNRI® Core Specialist*: This membership is reserved for those who have completed the SMEI Core Specialist Training Program.
|Membership Levels and Benefits||Course Participant||MNRI® Core In Training||MNRI® Core Specialist|
|Membership/Licensing Fee||$100 / yr||$120 / yr||$150 / yr|
|Professional Listing on SMEI Website1||Basic listing||Advanced listing||Premium listing|
|Discount in Online Store||10% discount||15% discount||20% discount|
|Discount on Repeat MNRI® Courses2||20% discount||30% discount||40% discount|
|Monthly MNRI® Professional Newsletter|
|Use of MNRI® Branding3|
|Access to Training Workshops4|
|Exclusive Webinar and Video Training5|
|Access to Offer SMEI Licensed Programs and Materials6|
|Enroll Now||Enroll Now||Enroll Now|
- Basic Listing includes Name, Location and Course Certificates.
Advanced Listing includes Basic plus Picture, Practice, Contact information and MNRI® License Title.
Premium Listing includes Advanced plus Business information and Professional Bio.
- Discounted price only for MNRI® courses previously taken.
- Member must follow MNRI® Branding Guidelines designated and provided for each membership level.
- Training workshops are limited to current trainee level.
- Training materials are limited to current trainee level.
- Licensee must be first approved and certified to offer developed programs. This is done through training and approval by SMEI.
All programs must only be offered through SMEI.
* Licensed memberships require a contract agreement to be signed.
* All members must adhere to the Branding Guidelines provided for each level.