Learning The Method
Our philosophy regarding training is simple and our approach revolutionary. From the very first introductory MNRI® course you complete, you will be prepared to immediately begin integrating MNRI® protocol into your professional practice or with your family member*.
Each additional MNRI® course will broaden your knowledge about the important role body systems play to ensure optimal integration of motor reflexes, and will deepen your knowledge about the many ways to integrate motor reflex movements and patterns and challenged sensory systems. Parents and professionals may take as many of the basic, introductory MNRI® courses as they would like.
Individuals interested in being trained in the Masgutova Method® can begin the process by signing up for any one of the MNRI® foundation courses. While there are no prerequisites for taking any of the foundation courses, completion of the MNRI Dynamic & Postural Reflex Integration course is required to participate in the MNRI® Core in Training program and attend the MNRI® Family Educational Conference to receive clinical/hands-on training.
MNRI® Levels of Certification
MNRI® is an International Organization, and the MNRI® method is transforming lives around the globe. Many of the lives being transformed include professionals from a variety of backgrounds who have participated in MNRI courses.
In the MNRI® Method, we currently have 5 directions of education and certification available:
- Class Participant -The first step is to simply attend a course. This allows you the ability to immediately begin implementing what you have learned in your private practice. You can learn more about our course offerings here.
- MNRI® Core Specialist and Core In Training Program - The second level is to enroll in the MNRI® Core Specialist Core In Training Program in which you will attend required courses and pass all related exams in the process to become certified as an MNRI® Core Specialist.
- MNRI® Core Specialist - You have successfully passed all of the required courses and testing and are awarded certification as an MNRI Core Specialist. You will be listed as an MNRI® Core Specialist and partner. See #2 above regarding requirements and next steps.
- MNRI® Instructor - You are a certified MNRI® Core Specialist with required experience and have passed required exams to become certified as an MNRI® Instructor. You will be able to teach certain MNRI® Courses depending on your level of completion and approval.
- MNRI® Authorized Educational Clinician.
To retain active certification status, 32 hours of continuing education must be completed annually.
The Certificates given in Authorized Organizations in different countries - the USA, Poland and the Netherlands are recognized by our organization and in any country. Follow the rules of re-registration with Local Organization. Title, name and definitions used in Certificate, and particularly "Certificate of Completion" and "Certificate of Participation" are equal and recognized by all our authorized MNRI® Organizations in any and all countries.
If you would like to begin training today, please register for an upcoming course.
If you would like to be a Local Area Coordinator and bring the Masgutova Method courses to your area please contact the MNRI® Coordinator at email@example.com.
Please contact us regarding any questions.
Click on the area of interest below to learn more about each of the Masgutova training elements.
|MNRI® Education Curriculum
|MNRI® Levels Of Certification
|MNRI® Continuing Education
|MNRI® Advanced Education Program
|Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
*Further training is strongly recommended