Learning The Method
MNRI® IPET Archetype Movement Integration
To start the MNRI® Intensive Professional Educational Track (IPET) the participant is required to have the following minimum requirements:
- BA, BS or 2000 hours of training in an accredited wellness discipline
- Six (6) Semester hours of training in anatomy and physiology by the time the program is completed
- Signed the MNRI® Trainee Agreement or MNRI® Core Specialist Agreement
- Completion of the MNRI® Dynamic and Postural Reflex Integration course and at least one other MNRI® Course.
Completion of the MNRI Archetype Movement Integration course at least once before enrolling in the MNRI®IPET Archetype Movement Integration course.
1. Written test before class
2. Hands-On Exam during iPET class
3. Practical Hands-On Graded Exam following 64 conference hours
MNRI® Intensive Professional Educational Training (IPET) for Archetype Movement Integration New format: All participants must be signed up and paid two (2) weeks prior to stated beginning date of the IPET. The basic theory part of this class will be streamed to the participant, once paid, 2 weeks before the scheduled class. There will be an exam that must be completed before the date of the 3 days of on-site training, including the hands-on techniques and strategies of the IPET.