Mar. 13, 2015Svetlana Masgutova Educational Institute Grand Opening!
Introducing the new Svetlana Masgutova Educational Institute training facility.
Grand Opening March 20th, 1-8pm.
Come and explore the "Missing Link"
Come and learn about new approaches to deal with developmental delays in learning and performance. Achieve a new level of results with your clients and family.
The Masgutova Method® began in 1986, based on work with trauma recovery victims by Dr. Svetlana Masgutova. At that time she was a Professor of Developmental Psychology in Russia. In 2000, she continued her work at the Medical Academy of Wroclaw and founded the Dr. Svetlana Masgutova Institute in Warsaw Poland. The Masgutova program expanded into working with children with cerebral palsy, autism, genetic disorders, developmental and learning delays and a new level of success was discovered. A new approach was created for old problems with measurable success.
Thousands of lives have been positively influenced by this remarkable approach as the knowledge began to spread worldwide (over 25 countries and 5 continents) Coming to the United States in 2003, Dr. Masgutova started sharing her approach of Neurosensorimotor Reflex Integration with the Western world. Since then thousands of Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech Pathologists, medical personnel, and parents have been learning this program in the US. The most common response from the classes is an excited, "This is the Missing Link" because of the profound results from using this ground-breaking program.
After several years of traveling and sharing this information around the US and Canada, we have now chosen Orlando, Florida as the home base for an International Training Center. Our new building is located at 6275 Hazeltine National Drive and it is with great joy that we announce the Grand Opening on March 20, from 1–8PM.
New Levels of Benefits for:
- Sensory, motor, or reflex integration disorders
- Behavioral and learning disorders
- Speech/language disorders
- Cerebral palsy
- ADD / ADHD
- Down Syndrome
- Emotional disorders
- Impaired intellectual development
- Genetic disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Gifted children
- High-Level athletes
- 2:00-3:00 Dynamic and Postural Reflex Integration – An innovative approach to reflex integration
- 3:30-4:30 Archetype Movement Integration – The blueprint of global movement
- 5:00-6:00 Post Traumatic Stress - the MNRI® Approach – The “missing link” to trauma recovery
- 7:00-8:00 MNRI® - Masgutova Neurosensorimotor Reflex Integration – Presentation by Dr. Svetlana Masgutova and Pamela Curlee, Founders